Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know the dominant ingredient in the Perfume ';Red Door ';?

I love the fragrance of the perfume Red Door, but after a while it becomes a little heady, y'know a bit to much for me.I loove it , but i'd like to know what the main ingedient is ANYONE ?Does anyone know the dominant ingredient in the Perfume ';Red Door ';?
Cochineal perhaps? see below





by ELIZABETH ARDEN





Red Door was created by Elizabeth Arden in 1989. Red Door perfume by Elizabeth Arden is a blend of red rose, violet, jasmine, lily of the valley, orchid, and honey.


I would think that Jasmine is the dominant ingredient.Does anyone know the dominant ingredient in the Perfume ';Red Door ';?
cheap artificial musk. Believe me, Elizabeth Arden does not use expensive ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment