Thursday, January 7, 2010

On the Scent Poll: How many bottles of cologne/perfume do you have at present?

I have two bottles going at the moment. How about you?





Thanks!On the Scent Poll: How many bottles of cologne/perfume do you have at present?
3


Angel, Oscar %26amp; Beautiful SheerOn the Scent Poll: How many bottles of cologne/perfume do you have at present?
lots...all from people giving me them as gifts....





have 2 that i bought myself, because that is the scents that I like....





basically I just use the ones I bought...should donate the rest to stinky people....








wait I have 3 I use..one is a perfume my mom used before she died, once and a while I use that too..just so it smells like my mom...
do you mean.. have on? or have in general..





I have one on and probably 6-8 bottles of perfume. I went through a phase.
One bottle of Drakkar Noir and one of Polo Blue.


I don't think the Polo is working for me, though.......maybe I'll go back to Davidoff Cool Water.


Or Aqua Velva. LOL
2 different kinds
4
6
curve is all need, i get the most compliments on that.
none
eight
five
i have 4
three
three.

No comments:

Post a Comment