Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?

My friend wears a certain perfume every day. I happened to get the same exact perfume for Christmas. Is it ok to wear it around her? Will people notice if we smell the same?Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?
it is ok.





=)Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?
it's for sure okay!
I really don't think it would be a problem. Some people can't even smell perfumes and recognize that they are the same, so it shouldn't matter. Besides your friend might think it's cool.
Of course! If you like it you wear it, and if she or other people notice , and they think its a big deal they need to grow up.


=)
Definitely wear what perfume you like! Did you know that perfume reacts with your own body chemistry? So two people wearing the same perfume will actually smell a bit different.
Why do you care what people think, That just shows how people take a part in your life, Do you like the perfume?





if so wear it, who gives a ****
Uhh. if shes your real friend she wouldnt care the least bit. god for bid you smell the freaken same way right?! :)
yes its okay.





it will smell different because of your particular body smell, sweat and hormones.
It's fine and you will not smell the same, nobody does. My ex SIL bought the same perfume I wore and it stunk on her, LOL! We didn't get along in case you couldn't tell!
I'd prefer to wear something different when I'm around her. I like to be unique.
It shows that the perfume is popular, and I'm sure your friend won't mind; maybe she'll even be flattered that you like her perfume so much you got it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment