Thursday, January 7, 2010

Your Top 10 Best Perfumes?

What are your top 10 favorite scents for women? Also, if you know of a perfume that smells like purple iris, please tell me =]Your Top 10 Best Perfumes?
1. Clinique Happy. Simply the best.


2. Vera Wang Princess. Pretty for going out.


3. Dream Angels by Victoria's Secret. A soft, pretty scent.


4. Chance by Chanel. Only worn for special occasions.


5. Paris Hilton. Punchy and bold, but still nice.


Can't name 10, but the top 5 are my favorite!Your Top 10 Best Perfumes?
1. Light Blue--Dolce %26amp; Gabbana (I know everyone wears this but I will love it.)


2. Burberry Brit


3. Chanel No. 5


4. CK One


5. United Colors of Bennetton Unisex
I can't actually think of 10, but I'll list as many as i can :)


1. Baby touch -Burberry


2. Paris Hilton -Heiress


3.Katie Price -Stunning


5.Nina Richie -Nina


I like the sweet stuff personally, might not be everyones cup of tea :)
I cant think of 10. but heres what i like





Ralph Lauren Romance


CK1


Lovespell -Vickies

No comments:

Post a Comment