Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy Lilu Perfume online?

I don't know if they're discontinuing it or what, but the PacSun stores don't have it and the website says its sold out, and I really need to find somewhere to order it from. Its my girlfriend's favorite perfume and her birthday is coming up and I really wanted to pick up a bottle for her. Plus I like it to :]





Any help is greatly appreciated!Does anyone know where I can buy Lilu Perfume online?
http://cgi.ebay.com/LILU-Fragrance-for-G鈥?/a>





good luck on bidding it!!Does anyone know where I can buy Lilu Perfume online?
omg, that is one of my favorite perfumes, i didn't know about this
I always purchase my perfumes from





Scentiments.com


Fragrance.com


they have a great selection and the prices are great
amazon.com
Try Anchor Blue, if its not there I dont know where else. Good luck on your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment