Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am looking for a way to purchase a perfume from a Parador in Spain it is called Agua de Colonia.?

I was in Spain this summer and purchased a bottle of perfume from a Spanish Parador in Malaga ( it is their signature brand called Agua de Colonia Man-Woman). I have searched on the Web and have found it but I am having difficulty in locating an outlet that will ship it to me here in Manitoba, Canada. Can someone out there help me. I just love the perfume and wish to always have a steady supply.I am looking for a way to purchase a perfume from a Parador in Spain it is called Agua de Colonia.?
I live in M谩laga, but Manitoba is a little far from me. I have been to Canada seven times. Four times to Alberta %26amp; BC and three times to Ontario. I麓m going to a Parador for Christmas, I麓ll look out for it.


I don麓t think you麓ll find an outlet here that will send perfume to Canada, but if you do it will be expensive.


Why not have another visit!I am looking for a way to purchase a perfume from a Parador in Spain it is called Agua de Colonia.?
I live in Mijas, about a half hours drive from the Parador in Malaga. If you can wait a few days, on my next trip to Malaga, (sometime next week) I can stop at the Parador and see if I can get the information for you...


:-)
I live near Malaga, if you can give me more details, I will try %26amp; help.

No comments:

Post a Comment