Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ever feel like your brain is melting from the stench of certain perfumes?

GOD yes! I cant say any more then that%26gt;This some what of a family place%26gt;





To Heck with it..... F%26gt;yessssssssss! And i want to reach out a choke slam that person! And its not just women! Its the men that won't use the three drop limit!Ever feel like your brain is melting from the stench of certain perfumes?
Yeah some people must marinate themselves in it before they go out.Ever feel like your brain is melting from the stench of certain perfumes?
YES! I can't stand perfume and cologne. I especially hate it when men bathe in cologne. IK!
Have you ever smelled opium perfume?
Sometimes.....I like light perfumes
Not all the time......
LMAO, my boss puts on cologne after working out and not taking a shower. That is stench!
I thought the idea of wearing cologne and perfume was to subtly draw a person in. Not smell like you drowned in it.
...anything with vanilla in it !
I am highly sensitive to ALL odors. They attack my respiratory system and make me choke. The early morning commute on the train is murder. Most of the time the smells aren't even compatible.


So I'll have to answer yes to that one.


And, folks, please cut down.


Thanks,


Hope
yeah.


(specially tag and stuff like that)
Aaallll the time! And like my lungs are collapsing.
Lol, yes.. I usually like to stay far away from that person or place.. it can get really irritating -_-'
yes, oh grandma...
YES!!! And colognes
YES!


Especially ax....


They should put it makes girl's brains melt (litterary)
YES, YES,YES!!!!!!!!!
Right now it's the smell from the dry eraser maker that my daughter was writing with that is causing brain pain and nausea. But yes overdone perfume on someone in a inclosed elevator or over hearted room can have that effect on me.
Yup, pink cow
sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment