Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is obsession an escape from sadness, or just a cheap perfume?

OCDs rang from mild to severe. They aren't always a form of sadness. Many times they are a chemical imbalance. 1/70 people have an OCD. Most can lead a somewhat normal life with medication. Others don't take any medication depending on what the OCD is and if it's even effective.Is obsession an escape from sadness, or just a cheap perfume?
Regrettably, it's all too real. Although mild to moderate cases of OCD can be treated effectively with medication, the more severe cases are so bad that they destroy lives. Without getting into the details, my poor younger sister had to learn this the hard way. It's a pretty horrific disease and as bad as I feel for people who suffer from it, the toll it takes on others is unacceptable. It really stops being funny really quickly when these people can't allow simple things to happen because of their need for odd rituals or fear of normal things. I'm sorry to say this, but I really have a tough time understanding how people can handle living with others afflicted with the more severe forms of OCD. It's a messed up way to live.Is obsession an escape from sadness, or just a cheap perfume?
Obsession, in any form, is unattractive, whether a scent or a character flaw.
God, I HATE the perfume Obsession. I had a boss once who wore it, and she was an unstable psycho. Every time I smell it, I think of her.
An expensive perfume that smells like a cheap perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment