Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume should I get my wife?

She likes the original Paris Hilton perfume, and Love Spell by Victoria's Secret. I personally really like the Love Spell... What would be something new that she would like that's similar to those two?What perfume should I get my wife?
I don't know, I'd go with the Love Spell, but I bet my house that she likes Chanel No. 5What perfume should I get my wife?
okay, it's not so up-town as Paris Hilton perfumes and Victoria's Secret, but go to rue 21, and get their new perfume called ';Pink Ice'; it's really pretty i think. that or their perfume (i forget what it's called exactly) but it's got sparkles in it and it's also pink. both of them are really good, but i'd sugest the pink ice. it's really good
I would say that she would like Viva La Juicy as well. Similar scents to the two described.
try daisy by marc jacobs, you can find it a sephora. everyone loves it
ralph lauren - romance





or coach original perfume in the white box with silver logo


its amazing
Any because your wife smells like a hobo who pissed his pants
i like calvin klein. it smells like lemonaid. [:
Why don't you just get Love Spell again?
get love spell again or get viva la juicy. always a good choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment