Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the perfume used in the Hollister stores?

You know there's that smell in Hollister when you go in and its the classic hollister smell, what one is it??


I'm dying to know!!!!!!!What is the perfume used in the Hollister stores?
I love it too!!!


I've asked them which perfume it is and they said it is not one


they sell. They showed me and it is some bottle.





This question was asked before and I agreee with the best answer...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!!What is the perfume used in the Hollister stores?
go inside and find out


or go here


http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st鈥?/a>
omg, i love that smell, it left a scent on my scarf and i got so mad when the scent went away after i washed it,


:(
i LOVE the scent on Hollister's clothes


if only the quality could be as good as the scent always is:)
ugh they all smell the same. It's any of them that they sell in there.
it's either jake or malia. my friend works there. they spray malia in the girls section and jake in the guys section :)
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment