Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good perfumes? ?

I love perfumes. My favorites are JuicyCouture, the blue RalphLauren, and MidnightFantasy. If a guy ever got me any of those, my heart would sing. Any others that are kindof Like that?What are some good perfumes? ?
oooh i like the ralph lauren one too!


and paris hiltonWhat are some good perfumes? ?
honestly, I think all those expensive ones are kind of too MUCH. well, for me at least. I love bath and body works. they have the best ';body splash'; body spray stuff. I love it. especially the cucumber melon kind and the orange mang kind or something like that. lol. they make me love that company ;D
Tempt from Maurices smells great and the scent lasts all day.
Euphoria/ Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein (best ones)


Daisey By Marc Jacobs


Princess By Vera Wang


And the American Eagle one is good Be Real or something like that
um, I wear temptations.


From bath and body works.


Its my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment