Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trying to find two perfumes for my Baby Sis...?

She cannot use all perfumes but these were her favourites...





I am just taking very wild guesses at the spelling and she has no better idea ,,,





As a young woman...1970`s Mugette des Bois





In the 1990`s .... Dedendre..


..


This one she swears she bought at JC Pennys





Have done searches and came up with nada


Want to gift her with these - please help !Trying to find two perfumes for my Baby Sis...?
www.fragrancenet.com has Mugette des Bois. So does Amerimark.comTrying to find two perfumes for my Baby Sis...?
Look perfumes up on the computer. You will get thousands of sites, but you will get some sites that specialize in classics. I know because I use a perfume that is out of production but I can get it through one or two websites on the computer. Don't look it up by name, because you may be spelling it wrong. Look it up under category.
clinique happy
What's your question again?

No comments:

Post a Comment