Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay I know the military is picky about wearing perfume. Im wondering do they make you wear deodorant or are?

the picky about that? Do they let you wear hairspray or gel anything like that? Do they let you wear deodorant?Okay I know the military is picky about wearing perfume. Im wondering do they make you wear deodorant or are?
At AIT we had a soldier who had stinky feet and hsi buddies made it real tuff on him and he never showered and such, agian his buddies made it hard on him, YOU NEED TO WEAR DEODERANT!!! I ran six miles with my unit and then stood out int he hot sun all day int he motorpool, I would stink if I did not wear anti-perspirant!!!I wore make-up with SPF-15 and hair spray and gel anything ot keep it from sticking out from my beray. Women are told only to wear certain colors of lip stick and have their nails a certain lenght and have their hair not go beyong their collar and a certain color of eye make-up a certain color of nail polish. I think I have covered it all.


When I had a SGT tell me I did not walk like a soldier I was like WTF, it was cover in the REGS.Okay I know the military is picky about wearing perfume. Im wondering do they make you wear deodorant or are?
The military lets you use whatever you want when it comes to hygiene. Perfumes, deodorants, body washes, hair sprays and gels, etc. It doesn't matter. The military would rather you use whatever you want and not stink up their work environment.
I was in the AF for 23 years and wore perfume, used hairspray, deodorants, etc. The military doesn't MAKE you wear (or not wear) anything, but if you stink (whether it's a good or a bad ';stink';), you'll hear about it... so just use some discretion.
Are you originally from Europe?!





YOU don't want to stank up the military, would you, now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment