Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi, does anybody know what was the most popular perfume back in 1986?

I'm doing a little project where I find and collect pics that I think significant in year 1986. So far I have the designer of the year, top song/movie of the year, etc, and right now I'm searching for the most popular perfume (or a list of popular perfumes) in that year, but my trusty search engines don't return results as expected. Could anybody kindly help me with this?





Thanks much. :)Hi, does anybody know what was the most popular perfume back in 1986?
Paris by YSL was very big in '86 though it was released a few years earlier in 1984 - but my favourite of the time for sure.


Similarly Ysatis by Givenchy which was a 1984 launch as was Coco by Chanel.


In 1985 we had releases for Estee Lauder's Beautiful, Christian Dior's Poison and Calvin Klein's Obsession, all of which would have been popular in '86.


But I think you'll find Chanel's No#5 would have been the best seller - a spot it has held for many a year!Hi, does anybody know what was the most popular perfume back in 1986?
liz claiborne
All my girlfriends were highly enamoured of a fragrance called Opium in those days.
Je Reviens.
sorry =/

No comments:

Post a Comment