Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which flower(s) would you use to create your own perfume?

I am wondering which flower or flowers you would use to create your very own perfume, and why?Which flower(s) would you use to create your own perfume?
Hawaiian pikaki





I have soaps scented with this and it smells divine. People often ask what fragrance I am wearing. It is my soap they smell.Which flower(s) would you use to create your own perfume?
Freesias and violets.





Beautiful smells :)
Water Lilies...awww...refreshing.





Happy Holidays!
I'd go for roses, ylang-ylang, gardenias, and night-blooming cereus - I suppose because I like all those scents individually, so I think I might like the mixture too :-)
sampaguita, because im a natinalistic person .i want to give importance to our national flower.
ummm.... very interesting question! I would proberly use a rose as it has a refeshing smell of scent!


Hope it helps!





Merry Christmas :)
for me it''s rose.. very fragrant... then if i make my own i'll use rose then i'll title it heart..coz it's red and so fragrant..that's all..have questin just go to my profile and post in my comment..thnx!
cauliflower
Self raising - makes it stick on the wearer.
rose and those white flowers with yellow centres.
White Peony flowers, because I love the smell of them when used in tea.
FOR ME IT WOULD HAVE TO BE GARDENIA OR ROSES THEY ARE FLOWER'S THAT GIVE OFF THE MOST SCENT I LOVE ROSE PERFUME AND GARDENIA IS ALSO A VERY STRONG SCENT
I would probably use roses, not very original but I love their smell.
gardenia
Gardenia and jasmine
abrakdabra
Orange blossom.
I think i would use a Lilly and maybe a white rose
a sunflowers or sunflower because there are very and so pretty lol

No comments:

Post a Comment