Monday, December 28, 2009

Any Pear scented perfumes?

I got this new Apple and Pear body wash that smells absolutely amazing. And it totally works for me. After years of trying different smells, I think I finally found mine.





I was wondering if there were any nice Pear perfumes out there? I know Apple there's DKNY Be Delicious, but I was wondering if there are any pear ones you could recommend.








Thank you!Any Pear scented perfumes?
bath and body works has almost everything and pretty cheap especailly if on saleAny Pear scented perfumes?
try bath and body works!
i dont know about any scent of that smell but i recomend you this one


BLACK PEARLS by Elizabeth Taylor - Eau De Parfum





The seller is offering flat 50% off on all brands take a look.


http://www.perfumebuyz.com
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment