Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I stop the perfume on my clothes from wearing off? ?

I spray perfume on my clothes at night, when I set them out, so the scent can stick in. Then, in the morning, I spray again, and put on the clothes. By the time the school day is done, I can't smell the perfume. How do I keep my perfume so that when people walk by they smell it? How do I stop the perfume on my clothes from wearing off? ?
spary your clothes in your drawers and closets put it on a piece of paper like in the store take some and spary some of the perfume on it and then stick them in and spary the clothes or wear a lotion from the same perfume if they sell it also you might not smell because you are use to it :) so change up your perfume once a month








help with mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How do I stop the perfume on my clothes from wearing off? ?
you don't spray it on your clothes for one thing. most perfumes are alcohol-based, and the alcohol evaporates quickly. you squirt some on your pulse points: your wrists, inside your your elbows, behind your ears and behind your knees if you're wearing a dress or skirt. i do that and my perfume lasts all day long!
what kind of brand are you using? if it is a cheaper brand, it tends to fade quick. i have a couple of expensive brands that i wash my clothes and still smell it, ex. juicy couture and coach. and def if you have the matching lotion, it totally helps to not fade as quickly :)
Your body gets used to the odor, that's why people with B.O. don't know it. An old stripper technique is to mix their perfume with baby lotion and apply it. Just keep in mind that most people absouletely hate when someone has overdone the perfume.
try putting on cream under the perfume if u have the matching cream try that(ex.love spell by VS)





also if u have matching stuff to the perfume try putting on the soap.body splash.body wash.cream.perfume...
Maybe try spraying your scent again half-way through the day so that it's refeshed and back to its full potential, if thats not too much of a hassle for you during the school day.





:)
Keep doing what your doing. You may not be able to smell it, but i'm sure others can. You've gotten use to the smell and you don't notice it while others may.
you could bring it too school and put some on ,


or maybe try spraying some on well your clothes are damp ?

No comments:

Post a Comment