Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?

My friend wears a certain perfume every day. I happened to get the same exact perfume for Christmas. Is it ok to wear it around her? Will people notice if we smell the same?Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?
OMG!!! the same thing happened to me!! I SWEAR!!!!! lol





Ok, my friend wears Britney Spears ';Midnight Fantasy'; like everyday, and I really liked it....like ALOT. So for christmas, my aunt got me it. And I was like soooo happy.lol.





Haha, i dunno what ppl will say, but alot of ppl wear the same perfume, so I think it's ok. =)Is it ok to wear the same perfume as my friend?
No one has the market on any one scent. If it smells good, wear it. Smelling the same is much better than wearing clashing scents!!!
if i were you i wouldnt wear it around her


and other people wont notice its the same as hers, theyll just notice that you smell good
well if your trying to show her up no, if not its find and if she says anything lay her out





=) hope that helps
uh yea its ok.
of course it's ok! no one will notice. except that you smell good. :) hope I could help
yeah it's okay
umm yeah
yea sure u can wear it


n they will

No comments:

Post a Comment