Monday, December 28, 2009

If I wanted to buy a girl perfume, whats the best one out there?

Thinking about buying my Girlfriend some perfume as a gift, I have no Idea of what kind to get, can you help me out?If I wanted to buy a girl perfume, whats the best one out there?
i love vera wang princess.


and ralph lauren fragrances


google the names


they smell great!


oh and britney spears,curios,you can get it at wlmart for about 20.00 it smells so great!!


or sniff her and go buy a fragrance with a similar smell





good luck much l鈾eIf I wanted to buy a girl perfume, whats the best one out there?
gucci envy me is great, also paris hilton smells good
All the JLo ones are excellent trust me
I like beautiful by estee lauder


also NOA


and i love amber romance from VS
I would find something else to give her. Perfume is a very personal and individual thing. What one woman loves can smell terrible to another. Unless you know what she prefers I'd stay away from perfume. How about some silver jewelry? Or flowers?
I think what could be a great fragrance for her would either be Obsession or Red Door, because they are both elegant and beautiful.
who cares on the quality the only real thing that matters is how it smells
i LIKE bROWN SUGAR %26amp; fIG FRON BED %26amp; BATH.
angel is a lovely perfume is smells like chocolate and vanilla,trust me she will love it and you will as well.
2 good ones victoria secret love spell, or baby phat perfume its hot right now so trie it
ooh thats a touchy area. What you should do is compliment her on how she smells and ask what kind of perfume shes wearin then buy that kind for her
Rapture by Victorias Secret......





Anything from VS!

No comments:

Post a Comment