Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help with perfumes that i would like?

i'm looking for another perfume





the perfumes i like are ralph lauren: rocks, cool, wild, daisy by marc jacobs, curious and midnight fantasy by britney spears.Help with perfumes that i would like?
I'm a guy, but this is one of my obsessions..





My favorites are Cool Water and Lucky (For her) and Body from Victoria Secret.Help with perfumes that i would like?
You will love:





Calvin Klein One (It's sweet)





Calvin Klein One Summer (in the red and green bottle. It's unisex but it's my favorite because it's sweet and has a strong scent that lasts)





Victoria Secret's Love Spell (beautiful fruity and sweet)





Christian Dior J'Adore (so pretty!! one of my favorite's)





Ed Hardy (It's so sweet, it's young, and it's the latest and greatest thing now.)





ALL OF THESE ARE AMAZINGGGGGG



amor amor is amazing!


its in a red short bottle and it has a spring around the spray top.


i love it, its my fav. and everyone including guys and girls that smell it love it, but hardly no one knows what it is, which makes it better.
What smells good on me might smell horrible on you... Body chemestry can change how a fragrence smells on each person...





Go to a department store and try them on.





Unless you smell it, you can't judge if you like it or not.
My favorite citrusy perfume is: I Love Love by Moschino.





My favorite sweet smelling perfumes are: Vera Wang Princess and Daisy by Marc Jacobs





and my favorite casual, everyday perfume is: AE Real for Her
You seem to like pretty much the same stuff as me, and one of my all time favorites is Promise Me from Aeropostale.





Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria's Secret is good too, but kinda pricey.
you might like hot couture by givenchy or princess by vera wang, only saying because I like both of those a lot and also like the ones you listed.
try Charles of the Ritz, my all time favorite, has gotten me more compliments than anything! It is unique and absolutely fabulous!
pure poison the best








?? plz answer mine ppl...the best one get 10 easy points http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



wahhh


from victoria secret, get Amber Romance





it smells absolutely amazing








and i get a lot of compliments
Here are a few that I LOVE!!





Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel


Miracle by Lancome


Happy by Clinique









MAC perfume. the one with the tealish/bluish lid.


or tommy girl.


or girls curve crush.






i love love love Goddess by Kimora lee Simmons!


there is golden goddess and goddess. They both smell amazing!



pink sugar, it smells like cotton candy,vanilla cupcakes, and caramel
I just recently discovered DKNY Red Delicious.
i love pink and sexy little thing from Victoria's Secret
I think the perfume by Raven Symone would be one you would like
try Fancy from Jessica Simpson
try princess by vera wang


or apples by dkny
You should try Love Spell... at Victoria's Secret! My favorite! I reccomend!

No comments:

Post a Comment