Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best smelling (woman's) perfume?

Tell me the name and maker of the best woman's perfumed you've ever smelled.What is the best smelling (woman's) perfume?
TOVA by TOVA BORGNINE


TOVA NIGHTS by TOVA BORGNINE


JOVAN by COTY


JOVAN WHITE MUSK by COTY


I LOVE YOU by MARILYN MIGLIN


VERSACE by VERSACE


SAND AND SABLE by COTY


WHITE MUSK by THE BODYSHOP





basically anything by COTY.What is the best smelling (woman's) perfume?
I love Forever Elizabeth by Elizabeth Taylor and Versace Red Jeans...........
Love Spell
I wear and love Euphoria by Calvin Klein.
White diamonds..., JLO, cool water by davidoff,
white diamond , poison ,and babysoft babysoft is a old name brand from avon
britney spears Fantasy. the stuff in the pink circle bottle. that stuff smells so crazy good to me
clinique's happy. i tried switching to gucci's envy me, chanel's chance and lancome's miracle but still crave for clinique's happy now :(
Everybody has a different opinion of how perfume smells. My favorites are Cool Waters, Healing Garden, and Shania.
1.Coco by Coco Chanel 2.Giorgio by Giorgio Armani 3.Joy by Jean Patou
Tresor. Heavenly Secret or Gingham by Victoria's Secret.
summer by dolce and gabbana and sensi from georgio armani
Beautiful, Escape, Tuscany, Amarige de Givenchy, Chloe Narcisse, Flore, Pleasures, Ysatis, Boucheron, Giorgio Armani, Jean Paul Gaultier, L'effleur, Obsession, Organza, Oscar de la Renta, and White Linen, are very good smelling perfumes just depends on the woman and her body odor if they will smell good on her but they are my favorites that I buy it depends how I want to smell and how I feel in the morning what I will be wearing for the day
Beautiful Sheer~it smells great. When I wear it to work, everyone comments on how great I smell.
I really love Be Delicious by DKNY.
Knowing by Estee Lauder. It is very light and Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment