Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your favorite disigner perfume or Fragrance?

Just looking for suggestions because I am thinking of buying one.What is your favorite disigner perfume or Fragrance?
I have 3 favorites,,,Vera Wang Princess,Burberry Brit, and my new favorite is Bvlgari Amethyste it smells soft and not to strong. Good Luck,,you should also check Ebay.com because they sell samples of perfumes.What is your favorite disigner perfume or Fragrance?
';Charile'; White





Is a really good one. %26amp; it's affordable!
Versaces Red Jeans is my favorite also the Beyond Paradise one by Estee Lauder
I would have to say bvulgari. Paris hilton also came out with a good one some time ago.


If you're looking for inexpensive go with victoria secret's sexy. You can always get deals on one of their bag packages, under $50 even.


The Liz Taylor ';diamonds'; drives men wild!
Envy Me by Gucci is a unique scent.....very sexy %26amp; sophisisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment