Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is your favorite perfume (ladies)? Something that smells great, thatget compliments on when u wear it?

I'm looking for a new, great smelling perfume to buy. I know there's no way to smell every perfume that there is, so I thought I'd ask on here. I like it when I where perfumes %26amp; people compliment me on it %26amp; ask what it is.What is your favorite perfume (ladies)? Something that smells great, thatget compliments on when u wear it?
Love Spell body mist - Victoria's Secret


Burberry Britt


Dolce %26amp; Gabana - Light Blue





I have gotten compliments on all of these. Hope you like them!What is your favorite perfume (ladies)? Something that smells great, thatget compliments on when u wear it?
Sand'n'Sable
The main perfumes I wear and get compliments on are these:


Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana.


Paris Hilton.


Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works.


Princess by Vera Wang.


Fantasy by Britney Spears.





Light Blue is my FAVORITE perfume. It smells very clean and it understated. =)
Vera Wang Princess smells so good
U should go and get curious by brittney spears its smells so nice..people always compliment me on how i smell
I love Ralph Lauren Blue (smells like honeysuckle) and DKNY's Be Delicious (the green one). Love them!
I love Burberry- always get compliments. Then, Tocca has 4 perfumes. They all smell incredible. The one I like best is Stella. Sephora has those. Also like Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Romance by Ralph Lauren.
The Hollister Co. perfume, Malia smells great I always get compliments when I wear it.
paris hilton





or mary kate andashley ppl think its expensivebuti ts nto and lasts all day
I love Coast to Coast LA! Everybody tells me I smell good! and it's not like so strong you die! it's really yummy!
curious by bittany spears has to be my all time fav
Chanel No. 5
Armani Code!!! It's a really sexy scent and I always get comments on how lovely I smell. Try it.
miracle so magic by lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment