Monday, December 28, 2009

My friend is going to France, what perfume should she buy me?

What perfume would be nice to buy in France that you can't get in the US, How much money should I give her to purchase it for me? Oils would be nice too for suggestions.My friend is going to France, what perfume should she buy me?
I want to help you but it's difficult for three reasons : I don't know your preferences, I don't know the perfumes you can buy in the US and my english is very bad (I'm French...).





So, I act as if I have to choose a perfume for a woman.





My selection :





- Deci Dela of Nina Ricci : it's fruity (67 euros for 100 ml).


- J'adore of Christian Dior : it's sophisticated (60 euros for 50 ml).


- Samsara of Guerlain : it's oriental (near 70 euros ?).


- Le premier parfum (eau de parfum) of Lolita Lempicka : if you like liquorice and lavender (38 euros for 30 ml, 64 euros for 50 ml and 71 euros for 100ml).





I hope I help you. I hope my english is not so bad...My friend is going to France, what perfume should she buy me?
I would have her pick me up some Lavender oil. Especially if she's going to Provence...especially, like soon! The Lavender will be in bloom soon. Ahhhh.





There's also some places to buy handmade fragranced soaps, in Provence.





Next trip for us!
GUERLAIN is the world Mecca of perfumes - will not find them in department stores - if you like expensive for expensive you'll be happy -
You should try '; Eau Sauvage '; of Christian Dior.


It's a perfect marriage of crisp citrus top note and distinctly woody undertones.
If you don't know what you want, why do you want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment