Thursday, December 24, 2009

What happens when you swallow perfume?

I accidentally poured perfume on my hands and i tried to wash it off but i could still smell it on my hands. then i screwed a cap onto my water bottle and drank water is there a possibilty that i got perfume into the water.What happens when you swallow perfume?
it will most likely upset your stomach!What happens when you swallow perfume?
I am not sure if this will work for perfume smell but when you have garlic smell on your hands and you rub stainless steel it will make the odor go away. Most kitchen sinks are stainless steel. I am not sure about the water. I would think it would be ok since you just put the cap on.
I think it's probably just going to taste bad.





Haven't you ever walked through a cloud of perfume with your mouth open, on accident?


It tastes gross.
if theres acohol in the perfume that the only thing that will make your stomach upset but that will pass
most likely-a minute amount or perfume won't hurt too much-you may feel sick-





call poison control to be sure
u choke and die


kidding but ur stomach and throat might feel weird.. if it were a large amount maybe barf or see a doctor to get rid of the toxins
You'll be fine. Does your breath smell good?
well, you're probably going to fart roses for a few days........

No comments:

Post a Comment