Saturday, December 19, 2009

I picked up an old issue of essence magazine out of my daughters room and it had a perfume sample of?

armani code for women well the sample was kind of old because the mag was from 2007 and I couldn't really smell it real good but the bottle is beautiful does anyone know this scent? if so rate it please and describe. I kind of want to buy it but I wan't to know if it has staying power?I picked up an old issue of essence magazine out of my daughters room and it had a perfume sample of?
www.makeupalley.com


Is a website of consumer reviews of products like this one..


They will have alot of info on it.


www.perfumeemporium.com


will have some as well.





I have armani code. It's somewhere between chic, modern and a little sensual. Not a heavy perfume at all...Now, on me it does not last very long. On someone else, it could last all day. Get a sample to test before you buy. Most Armani perfumes don't last long on me either.I picked up an old issue of essence magazine out of my daughters room and it had a perfume sample of?
umm it didn't say on the mag? They probably dont sell it anymore if its a year old.
I've smelt it before and in my opinion it smells really good!


Keep rubbing it on your arm and you should still be able to get a basic scent of it. I have Vogue magazines with some samples in it and I can still basically smell it.
Notes as mentioned on Sephora:


I read this review on Makeup Alley: ';Blood Orange, Ginger, Pear Sorbet, Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Seringa Flower, Lavender Honey, Precious Woods Complex, Vanilla.





The notes I get the most out of this are ginger, jasmine, and woods.'; I hope this helps. Here's a link to more reviews: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment