Monday, December 28, 2009

How many squirts of cologne of perfume do you think is acceptable?

I mean you don't want to smell to strong but not to weak?How many squirts of cologne of perfume do you think is acceptable?
oneHow many squirts of cologne of perfume do you think is acceptable?
Spray two or three time in the air in front of you and then walk through it. To me, there is nothing worse than getting close to a guy and smelling powerful cologne. No matter how good it smells, if it's too strong I will get a headache and I won't talk to you.
Many people (approx 16 - 25% of the U.S.) have some sort of adverse reaction to perfumes and colognes. We're talking things like asthma, migraines, seizures and a lot more.





We rarely bother to tell you because people don't want to hear it. Or that modern synthetic scents are made from petroleum.





But please consider for at least a minute whether you actually need to wear it at all. Your decision will affect the quality of someone's day.
One or two at the most.
One or two on your chest/neck. But hold the bottle like 5 inches away from whatever you're spraying so you dont just get a concentrated spot of cologne.





If you can smell it on yourself you put too much on. It should be just enough so if you have a girl snuggle up to you she should smell it. Not from across the room.
One should be enough.


The rule is ';Spray, Delay, and Walk Away.';


Spray it into the air away from you, delay for a moment, and then walk through the lingering mist.





Perfume and cologne is usually far more pungent than the wearer realizes, because they get used to the smell so quickly since it surronds them. Perfume/Cologne is designed to wear off after a few hours, so drowning yourself in it in the morning won't make it last till the evening - focus on reapplying small amounts over time instead of overloading in the morning.
I do one on my wrist and dab the two wrists together, then I spray my neck/behind ear area once and dab that on the other side... so about 2 or 3 squirts~
I do 3...one on my chest, one on my neck and one on my wrist and then i share it with the other wrist.
umm 2?
one or two and i avoid the strong ones like Tabu...ick
Depends on the perfume, there are some which smell is so intense that they get you dizzy or give you a headache. I'd usually get one squirt in each arm, 2 in the neck, a couple on my clothes too and sometimes even one on my hair.... but that's me, cause the perfume doesn't stay on me too long, I lose it really quickly. Other people keep it all day long. So I suppose it varies from person to person.
depends on where i'm going. If i go to a club or bar i put on alot, b/c i smoke and everybody else does too. If just going to the mall or something like that, just a couple.


Always do a light squirt around your junk, girls seem to respond to that.
2 on wrist then rub together


1 on each side of neck


3 on shirt
For a guy, three.





One on each side of the neck and one center front of the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment