Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you have a perfume that brings back memories whenever you smell it?

I have a few perfumes that bring back the past whenever I wear them. For example, the Paris Hilton perfume reminds me of my senior prom because I wore it for the first time there. Anyone else have a perfume that does this to you? If so, what's the name of the perfume and what does it remind you of? I'm just curious. :)Do you have a perfume that brings back memories whenever you smell it?
Any strong vanilla scent reminds me of my grandmother. She used to babysit me all the time, and that is what she always wore.





Brittany Spears-Curious, reminds me of my former best friend and winter break 3 years ago. That was her scent and it reminds me of all the fun we used to have.Do you have a perfume that brings back memories whenever you smell it?
I wore a vanilla-scented perfume in high school and it's scent reminds me of my first kiss -- which was AWFUL -- so I stopped wearing it immediately after the guy and I broke up and I haven't worn it since (that was about ten years ago)! :)
britney spears perfume ';Fantasy';, i wore it on my first date with my bf :) lol he commented on it, because he thought it was nice. i remember i had heaps of butterfly's in my stomach, i really liked him and i still do! :) xx ev
The perfume Alien reminds me of one of my best friends as she always wears it, and the perfume Sweet Darling by Kylie Minouge reminds me of last christmas. because that's when I first wore it :p x
Lacoste Booster - reminds me and my husband's courting period. One of the many reasons why i fell in love and marry him. :-)
yeahhhh!


i was watching dane cook vcious circle and was smelling a new perfume i got nd now when i smell its omg i smell like dane cook!
My Grapefruit body splash reminds me of last summer in Alabama.


Scent:Pink Grapefruit


Brand:Bath and Body
Chanel - Chance.


it's the thing that attracted my ex boyfriend to me :)


was walking in front of me %26amp; shouted you smell nice turn round %26amp; he liked me since.
Chanel No. 5. My mom used to bend over to give me a good night kiss before she and Dad went out for dinner and a movie.
yup ... that rose perfume ...





i accidentally left it spilling in my whole bag for a whole hour in class !
jean paul gaultier, it reminds me off my birthday when i had a misacrraige :( x

No comments:

Post a Comment