Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you like your partners body to smell 'natural', or spanking clean and perfumed?

I ask because while I like my partner to smell of absolutely nothing but soap, I don't mind when he's been working and smells slightly sweaty. Not meaning to be revolting here.Do you like your partners body to smell 'natural', or spanking clean and perfumed?
I enjoy both - neither to the extreme.Do you like your partners body to smell 'natural', or spanking clean and perfumed?
This is a really 21st century question. We all have our own ideas of personal hygiene. I work in a nursing home and we have to keep our residents smelling good, looking good, etc but I find nothing offensive about sweat etc. Some of my mates (male and female) are so busy, so hard-working, so intelligent, also so preoccupied with the mind, that they don't bother that much about washing, bathing, etc every day. Doesn't bother me. I know it will sound very non-PC but perhaps we do sanitise everything and everybody in this era. And I think about the millions that are spent every year just on smelling OK. That money could go to much better causes.
I like my man to smell of just that - man. I hate aftershave and all that sweet smelling stuff on a man. It's not natural.


Give me a clean man with a sweet smell all of his own anytime.
Clean, just showered, and with a hint of cologne.
I like clean ( a little sweat is ok too :-) ) but a huge dousing of body spray or cologne makes me gag
Spanking clean and perfumed please. I can't stand natural smell.
A man should smell of beer, f-a-g-s and sweat.
I like the lynx effect! the most gross smell is cigarettes uuuuuugggghhhhhh..........
Definitely clean.
I keep it in the fridge.
clean but natural as well if that makes any sense
He has to smell clean, I can't stand the sweaty man smell. I shower or bath every day, I expect my husband to aswell, I let him know if he stinks.
clean and smelling like his just come out the shower, dont mind my picture im a women
Natural is good. But soapy clean, without all the extras, is better.
Clean. I like a nice, manly cologne or soap smell. I hate the smell of sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment