Monday, December 28, 2009

What's a really nice fresh, pretty perfume I can get at sephora?

I'm thirteen with a couple of bucks, and I'm really interested in buying a flirty, fresh, fun perfume from sephora. It's not meant to be used to attract guys or anything, I just want a lil expensive nice perfume, since I've only owned little miniature ones so far.





I've heard vera wang princess is nice too





Please answer! thanks a bunchWhat's a really nice fresh, pretty perfume I can get at sephora?
I'm getting Vera Wang's Princess for my daughter. It smells so nice. Lolita Lempicka, Stella McCartney, and I hate to say this but even Britney Spears has a couple of nice scents. Sephora has all of those.What's a really nice fresh, pretty perfume I can get at sephora?
The fragrances by Philosophy (they have a few) like Grace are nice. Every time I wear it I get compliments like ';you smell great';.
Gucci Envy Me or Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue...If you want a perfume cheap and 100% real try ebay..I bought from this seller before and they are really good!





http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmichilinda1112
Aquolina Pink Sugar. It's a sweet scent.
Lacoste - ';Pink';. Its so yummy!
Vera Wang's Princess is great!





Also, I've got many compliments on Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Abricot (that is how you spell it.) It smells awesome!
i really like juicy couture!

No comments:

Post a Comment