Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best drug store perfume for an every day use?

I'm looking for a perfume thats less than $20 for an everyday use for school.. any advice?What is the best drug store perfume for an every day use?
My Answer:


Okay, you can't get this at a drug store, but you can get it at the mall (or closest Victoria's Secret Pink outlet)...





For $20 you can get two (or $15 for one) 8.4 oz bottles of Pink With A Splash 'all over body mist.' It comes in 3 scents- I own Soft and Pure, and Fresh and Clean, these are the green cap and blue cap bottles. The other bottle (something rather sweet, I think) has a pink cap.





These aren't technically perfume, BUT...


-Unlike a lot of body sprays, these have perfume scents


-You can spray yourself all over your body, and get the nice scent, but unlike perfume, you can't over spray, making yourself reek of perfume


-They're big bottles, so even if you spray yourself 20 times in the morning, they'll still last forever.





I suggest you try these, I have them and I LOVE them just as much as my perfumes.\





EDIT- You cannot get these on the victorias secret website, but you can get them at the bath and body works site. In the mall, you can get them at both stores.What is the best drug store perfume for an every day use?
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/i鈥?/a>





bath and body works has really good perfumes for $10. they smell really nice and have a wide variety of flavors. my personal favorite is japanese cherry blossom. also if you would like to wait, during christmas season they have really good 5 for $25 sale.
Jlo

No comments:

Post a Comment